View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UNOMYFLO:
Tim no problem man.
No need to call the dealer, all I need is the guard and the 2 rubber pads that go between the mounting feet and the bumper.
I re-use my exhisting 4 d-ring bolts they are plenty long enough to go through the guard feet/flanges and the d-rings and thread back into the bumper.

UPS should charge you no more than 30 to ship that guard UPS Ground from Colorado to Georgia bro....

Just need to be packed REAL well pleanty of cardboard if you get a fridge box and cut it flat lay the guard on it and wrap it several times and tape the edges real well and it should be good to go. Sure dont want it getting here either dinged up or scratched up. Hey Tim what condition is the powder coat in? That road salt and sand out in the cold land hasnt messed it up any has it? Perhaps wipe it down with a damp cloth to keep any and or salt from acting like sand paper in transit...cool?
Let me know...standing by.

Thanks again Mike </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just sent you an E Mail.

UPS ground was the cheapest way and was $117.00