View Single Post
Old 01-23-2006, 04:46 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rodster:
This looks like fun! Rasor OHV = 22,500 acreas of play.

Yo Bond (if you ever get out of bed ), how much time will we have at Rasor and when will we have it? Saturday night or Sunday morning? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo Rodski. I never went to bed. I'm on a natural high these days - the desert just kinda does that to me!

Roger on the additional H2. We have to be rapidly approaching our 15 rig cut off??? OUTSTANDING!

As far as your choice of motels goes, okay. I won't say another word. Bunster Boy.

By the way, isn't typing while on the upswing of a manic depressive cycle fun?

As far as when we hit Rasor OHV goes, there is a change in our schedule! Because of the # of rigs, I'm afraid we will take longer and not make it across the lake before nightfall (Rasor is on the far side of Soda Lake)soooooooooo... Is it, would it, can it be possible to start out a little earlier? Say 7:30 or 8 instead of 8:30? If not, it's okay - but it might mean a little less twilight driving. AND we will camp at 17 Mile Point - which is right at Kelbaker Road for those heading north to Rodster's Bun Boy Motel and Massage Parlor.
That means we'll hit Rasor first thing Sunday morning and have a lot of time to play.

Lemme make a map up here tonight and post it so y'all know what I'm babbling about.

Check back shortly!

Sean