View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 04:40 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by 2 Rubi's R more fun:
LMFAO! You guys slay me! Its funny with all these pics posted showing Jeeps stuck, you notice they are all offroad getting stuck.

Where are the follow up pics showing the H2 going thru the same area the jeep got stuck? OH yeah, there are none!

Also, if you calm down and stop acting like 12 year olds throwing high school aged insults, you will see I never said My vehicle will always kick your vehicles ass. Nor did I personally insult any of you. I also never said anyone who is wheeling an H2 is a n00b or does not have experience. You all seemed to fill in those blanks yourselves. But I want to thank all you H2 owners who are acting like spoiled kids for proving my point!

Bottom line is the jabs are going back and forth, both on Jeep boards and Hummer boards. And lets be honest its been fun, but apparently SOME of you cant take it.

Anyhow, Id love to wheel with any H2 and go thru the paces to see how they compare and how they ride offroad. I'll be at Rubicon in the end of August and Dusy/Ershim on Labor Day weekend. Is anyone going I can perhaps meet there?

Anyhow, I look forward to your colorful responses!

See ya folks on the trails!
Do you have a complex? Why in the hell would you assume anyone was talking to you unless they addressed you directly, as I just did by quoting you.

Ok, maybe I am making a mistake. Where did someone say you said "anyone who is wheeling an H2 is a n00b?" Also, what point are you referring to proving.

Oh, and where are all of the follow up pictures of Jeeps following H2s through the obstacles they are completing all over this forum. Yeah, sounds stupid doesn't it.