View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 01:44 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CHarris:
Actually, I did apologize until I read the original post again. Then I changed my mind. I didn't **** on anyone. You guys told me I did. The intent wasn't there to talk bad about any person.
By the same logic of the "G" comment then I should have a lot more people mad at me.. there must be hundreds or thousands of web businesses that contain the letter "g".

No one even stated a real business name until Paragon did. As most of the participants jumped on the bandwagon after he stated that name I'd say that Paragon made a connection and the rest saw his post. That's the first I'd ever even heard of it.

If you don't see the joke I was making... fine. Ban me.

I will just be another source of information that you guys clearly don't need. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must be a total ****bird, showing your true colors. Let me sum this up and break it down for you so no one will mistake your post as not being the BS it is. In your first post in this thread, you quoted Maj. Drew who said:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Why would I pay any of the above, when I can get a Magna charger for $5500 through Gstyle and do it myself.
Comments appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That right there referenced the company Gstyle then your response to his quote contained: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">P.S. You really need to look beyond any vendor with "G" in their name... they're out to "G"ank you. Look at any of the vendors over on LS1tech.com and shop them against each other, you'll get a better deal in the end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So you want to stand behind your previous statements? Of course you will, if you were a stand up guy you would have apologized PROPERLY already and moved on, but no, you'll keep this one going because you just can't be a man and apologize for the mistake (intended or not) without any excuses or comments.