View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 06:57 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

As you can see, I didn't say that you were jealous, I said it screams jealousy. So you think it is smart to spent the money building what you want. So be it. That is certainly up to you and I would never knock it. I don't think that anyone said that a H2 would or wouldn't go where a Jeep built with $60K would go. That has never been the debate. It is all personal preference. If I want to spend $60K on a rig straight from the factory rather than build one, that is my choice. Doesn't change whether it is capable or not. And to argue your case by saying you would like to see an H2 go between trees that a Jeep barely fits between or over fresh snow is kind of a lame argument. Not one H2 owner that I saw said that a H2 could go anywhere a Jeep can go regardless if it came down to size. They are both very capable vehicles and if you truly want to have an open mind and see what an H2 can or can't do, meet the group out at Moab in Oct. Go wheeling together, I bet everyone will have a great time once the brand rivalry is left behind.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights