View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 01:39 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ckhagman:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FreeorDie2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
First it doesn't address the price at the pump at all and secondly, I think you must be above your pay grade here. "wins the argument." Is that what you are trying to do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And when you say that everything previously written doesn't address the price at the pump, you are not making any sense. Do you know what goes into the price at the pump? Everything involved in recovering, refining and distributing gasoline down to and including the salaries of those work at the gas station. And I'm not sure if it was you or someone else who mentioned it, but gas stations do indeed have to price gas based on the next tanker load, not the one just delivered. If a tanker load costs $10K and is priced at the pump so that all overhead is paid with $10K left over to buy the next load and it costs $11K, the station owner is going to be in the hole.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was me. And damn if you are not right on with that. I guess Paragon didn't read that post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You have to be f'ing kiddng me. You are going to continue with this line of stupid crap. You seriously think that the price paid at the pump is simply controled by the wholesale price paid for what is in the storage tank? WAKE UP!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No not entirely but it has a lot to do with it.

And this topic is too long and I was just catching up since I didn't turn my computer on the whole weekend.