Thread: Jeeps are junk?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 02:38 PM

Thai is off the scale

I did not bring up any insults to H2...until one of your members insulted my ride.

As far as praising Rubicon, please re-read what i wrote.

In fact, did i even mentiion H2 vs. G500 until one of you guys mentioned it (and insult me in the process).

The only things that DC added to G-wagen were interior and stability control. Lockers, axles, and frame have been around for years...25 years to be exact.

If you go to JeepsUnlimited.com, then you will see that most off-roaders use the Rubicon as the starting point in their mods. If you were to buy the Rubicon-equivalent parts aftermarket, your Jeep will be MORE expensive than the Rubicon price. Price it out for yourself.

Paragon...so, are you saying that the Rubicon is not packaged right from the factory?? From what i hear, the Rubicon package is quite durable & reliable.

Sfox, doesn't Jeep have events for owners too?? As for H2 owners offroadig more than Jeep's, i doubt it. There is as much bling-bling H2 owners as G-wagen's. Jeep owners have forever held the title for highest percentage of off-roading among all manufacturers.

Again, i hate Jeeps...except the Rubicon, which i think is a great package. Like you guys, it's just not very appealing as an overall package for me to buy. My G-wagen is my daily driver, along with being my off-roading ride. I don't plan on putting Swampers or lift my G...because i also want durability, safety, and reliability. I just want a rig that will travel to most places (scenic places), like Utah & Colorado.