View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 02:49 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fastest H-Town Realtor :
Ok..I give up...wtf is so important about IC's previous thread? The info given here is accutare and informative. Unlike the two given by you here Ken. I re-read Georges original post and I see nothing about "Anyone have infomation on IC's last post". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You must not read very well or you have ADD because you didn't get through it. Read the previous thread, numb-nuts, and you'll realize this guy is a "car-guy". Many "car-guys" say they can build, so what. Hell, I'm a "car-guy". Give me some cash and I'll make you go fast.

Actually, take the time to READ the links I provided in the thread and you'll gleen more info. This "car-guy", engine mod master - no "not a builder because I can't figure out compression", asked elementary questions for a person accepting thousands of dollars to mod an engine. READ the links I provided.

Dude, all you have to do is read the links. I saved you so much research time by providing quotes.

You also questioned my last two posts as not being accurate and informative. Well a$$ hole, you're wrong and need your meds to keep up. I posted the following:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> With that said, I also want to point out that his post above is pretty darn accurate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Is that wrong? Because, if so, his statement is false! do you understand that?<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> George, cost is a big issue. The SC can be purchased, installed and warranted by your dealer for under 6k in many instances. I have not seen any single turbo setup for that price WITH a warranty. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, we all know that's correct. Surely you don't want to try and disprove that. Do you big boy? Well...

On to my second post in this thread I quoted RC as saying:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I asked the owners permission here, before I ever made that post which is a lot more than most will do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Then I pointed out he actually said:<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Hello, my name is Rad Craig and I own Induction Concepts. If this post is not allwed, I apologize. Let me know and I'll remove it. I'm not selling anything, just looking for some info/feedback. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not quite the same is it?

By posting the prior link and quickly moving on, even offering a compliment, I tried to save him some embarrassment. You prolonged it. Be proud of yourself. I'm sure he is. Now many of us are going to be watching for his posts and responding with quotes from his elementary questions on the LS1 forums and such.... Good job boy. Good job.