View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 02:40 AM

Gary is off the scale

At the SEMA show in Vegas, Rosen had a setup in an H2. It was an all in one unit. A DVD, NAV, Rear Backup, CD, Radio, all the toys that fit into a double din slot like our factory custom BOSE system. I'm getting put in my H2. The screen is 6.5". I will be also tying it into a rear camera and eventually adding on the Raytheon Night Vision IR 4000B. That's the setup in the 2005 H3 SUTs. The Rosen head unit allows you to still use the steering wheel controls. This unit installed is around $1,900.00. The NAV system is extra. Back camera will set you back no more than $600.00. The one that will be the real ouch [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img] is the Raytheon setup. That's going be around $5,000.00. What will they think of next for toys. Oh yeah, remote starters....Astrostart has remote starter system that will not only control my H2, but it also can control my girlfriend truck. No need for several keyless entry remotes. Another all in one unit. The remote starter is $495.00 for the H2 and $395.00 for her truck. The install on the remote starter is over 6 hours. The Rosen system will take over 8 1/2 hours to install. Just a few new toys for Christmas. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Respectfully yours,

Gary
Finlayson, MN

Gary
Finlayson, MN

www.FinancingYourHome.com/MyH2HUMMER.htm

www.FinancingYourHome.com