Thread: Jeeps are junk?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 12:13 PM

maz is off the scale

PhilD,

Not sure if you are trying to be amusing or simply sarcastic. But stereotyping H2 owners into 2 catagories; bush buggy operators and "mall queens" is not doing H2 operators any justice. In fact it is playing into the hands of those tree hugging grads that think we should only commute by bus.

With regards to my travelling, all that I can say is we do not all have the luxury of living and working in the same location. However being stuck in disneyland and not able to find the exit is not my definition of fun either.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LonghornRockcrawler:
maz-

Boo hoo. So sorry you're offended.

No really.

Shouldn't you be off to one of the corners now? Buh bye. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> That is too funny! Of course I'm far too polite to say such things, but you do have a point </div></BLOCKQUOTE>