View Single Post
Old 07-22-2005, 02:19 PM

H3OH is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have a slight pull to the right, I am going to bring it in for an alignment check. Might be the tires, so a rotation might solve the problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the same as well, but I have heard that they should have a slight pull to the right. Reason being if you should happen to fall asleep, pass out, etc. while driving, your car won't pull into oncoming traffic. How true this is, I don't know, but it makes sense.

Let me know what you find out.

Also, I laugh at the turn signal sound as well. My wife and I comment on how the H3 is beefy, with just a little funny sounding turn signal.

Only complaint I have is the visibility out the back window. I had a Miata pull up behind me, on my ass, and I couldn't see him in any of the mirrors. It's not too bad because I won't be backing up at a stop light.

Bugs suck, but then again, hitting a small puddle puts a nice splash from the front wheels up on the back door "hump". Grrr.