View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 01:55 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
It's the point of it Boobiconman, but I see your point too.

If it were me I'd have a man to man with the Gen Mgr and give him an honest chance to make good on it. If nothing got resolved I'd buy the kit, do it myself and move on. I wouldn't be all happy about it, but life's too short to bicker about some things. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow. I've been called petty and told to get off my ass - you guys crack me up. So many of you are such similar asses it's hard to keep you straight. I didn't take the vehicle in for this - I had a few other warranty items which needed to be taken care of. I simply added the Armor Dillo to the list when it was pointed out on this forum that GM realizes it is a legitimate fix for a real problem on their products. It's not petty at all to expect superior service when one "has the money" which I have spent at this dealership. In fact, NOT expecting and demanding this kind of service is what allows manufactureres like GM to continue to charge $60k for a vehicle with cheap black plastic bumpers that fade to gray in a year or so. As for "getting off my ass," I pay others to get off theirs and fix little problems like this, Alec. I make enough money in the 5 minutes you are talking about to hire someone else to do it. BTW, if you think so little of your employees, why not hire some new ones?

Sean