View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 11:24 PM

brrrrrrrrr is off the scale

I hope you'll read my posts again and notice what I said the first time. I never said I could build 2 jeeps for the price of 1 H2 that would both out do the H2. What I did say was that for 50k I can build a Jeep that will keep up with an H2. I then said for the price of the H2 I could buy 2 Jeeps and outfit one of them quite nicely.

Not once did I say my Jeep is better or say I think H2s are over priced gloats. All I've done is given you the insight of what most people think of the H2 and how they perceive the drivers/owners of them. In fact there is another thread on this board disscudding how the H2 has lost some of its glory now that it isn't new, and some even feel threatened when people approach them when they are in their H2 because they feel that people may give them greif over owning the H2.

If you want to go on a mission to have me banned from this forum I won't complain. But like I have stated several times, I'm came to discuss things, not start an arguement or hate anyone. It seems though that you are unwilling to calmly discuss anything, so I'll make this my last post, and leave you to your forum. Hopefully one day you will realize that not all Jeepers "hate" H2 owners.

A lot of the folks on here seem open to wheeling & discissing these things with other people, it seems you aren't. I'm not sure what I said that has upset you so much, sorry for whatever it was.

For the rest of you I invite you to come out and wheel with us anytime. Our club has several chapters around the nation and we'd love to have you join us.

www.2bbdelta.org