View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 05:21 PM

NorCal_H3 is off the scale

Thanks 13! Let me get this straight... are you saying that you can purchase an H3 for $4K under invoice or under MSRP? Because if that's true ($4K under invoce), it would mean that a truck with MSRP of, say, $36.5K, would be about $34K invoice... and you could get if for $30K??? That doesn't sound right... Can you clarify please? The couple of trucks we looked at had MSRP of roughly $37K, and we'd be able to get them for about $34.5K ( making them about $2.4K under MSRP / $300 over invoice).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trading13:
Hey Norcal

Ummm yeah you can do better than 300 over I'm paying almost 4k under for the lux with offroad, manual and sunroof. You can do a search here and find a link (for a forum on edmunds I think), to request a GMID cert. Or ask real nice and you might find someone here willing to share. Of coarse if they have an H2 you might wanna throw in a pretty please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>