View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 03:34 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LasVegas:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
Do you really have nothing better to do? Please GFY </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And you keep posting your ****-for-sale lies. I'll post right after every one and you'll sell nothing here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

u r 0 for 3 so far... keep tryin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Make no mistake, I will. You come in here under the guise of a Hummer enthusiast when in fact you just want to use the forum to buy/sell your crap. That's okay if you're honest and don't abuse Jason who unlike you runs an honest, legal business with all the associated expense. You on the other hand are what we call in my trade a trunk-slammer. If you want to play businessman, fine, but pay the price like the other sponsors.