View Single Post
Old 10-21-2005, 04:12 AM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan Rather:
We now have Jim Cantore, Walter Cronkite, and Dan Rather. Who's next? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, your wife would come to the keyboard but she's got her mouth full right now and I'm about done(if ya know what I mean).
I'm thinking about inviting Bill O'reilly in here, but he's such a pompous f<span class="ev_code_BLACK">u</span>ck.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jennifer:
I feel like I'm watching the movie Point Break where all of the robbers wear President's masks!!

All noobs. All famous names. All babbling like they've been here forever. All trolls??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why are you so concerned with us media gods? Shouldn't you be worrying about tucking your dick between your legs for your date with the tranny hunter?[/quote]

You just pop in today and now you've memorized all of the threads??? Makes me wonder!

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package