Thread: Jeeps are junk?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 10:19 AM

Thai is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
IMHO, i don't see the H2 being in the same class as the Rubicon in off-roading...size & weight alone put the Rubicon ahead. Then you add in Dana 44 solid axles front & rear with gear-based lockers (and rear gear-LSD) and it's not even a fair fight. <span class="ev_code_RED">Funny, those were a few of the main reasons the U.S. Military dumped the Jeep.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dennis, are you saying that Military jeep wranglers in WWII had Dana 44 axles and lockers?? Ya know, that's what you wrote.

Care to share the PROOF behind your statements??!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
BTW, A Toyota Tacoma (STOCK) can easily out perform a Rubicon in so many ways. Both can only sit two people with limited gear. Well not the Taco, I mean the Rubi has non-exsistant cargo area. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, based on your words, a Tacoma is better than Rubicon because of cargo capacity?? That's your only criteria?? You know, a minivan must be better than Tacoma for the same reason!

Your total lack of knowledge in off-roading is clearly showing. Show me where else the Tacoma is superior to Rubicon??

You're embarrassing yourself...if i were you, then i would run and hide under a rock.