View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 08:20 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'll play a little later in the day when I have time to read your rambling. But you are overly mistaken to assume my "warning" has anything to do with me. And, just stupid, to equate the word warning into a threat. A warning is an acknowledgement of a threat sport.

You know that your site's been tagged, well it's not the only thing. And please open your wee eyes just a crack and realize that we here don't give a flying rat's ass what you think or what happens to you but just like every other spineless dork of a troll that comes here, you provide challenges and the group here loves a good challenge. Example: you said you had to stay anonymous, well we will give just enough information out to make sure you understand that there is no such thing.

So, your inferences that I somehow need to prove something is just narcissism at work. It matters not one bit to us who or what you are and your puny existence here and elsewhere are just your subconscious attempts to explain away all of those voices in your head.

You see, your grasps for attention are merely fodder for us to bat you around with just because it's fun to see you self destruct.

By the way I understand that you really really got me with your retort of a post. Woohoo, way to go. Can't wait to read it.