View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 06:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Good points and bad points. Still a very tough and sensitive issue depending on how you look at it.

When I was young, my family came from a 3rd world country. Poor and starting off fresh, 1/2 my family probably wouldn't have made it if we were deported at the time.

I know what it's like to be hungry with nowhere or no one to turn to except what you can do for yourself.

Sometimes I watch my wife and kids when they sleep thinking of how terrifying it would be to see them hungry, sick or ill-provided for. I would make that run across the border if I were in that position. Damn rights.

It's a tough problem to face especially when you look or relate to the human element. But both sides have legitimate positions. A sad fact is, unless you don't build a wall and protect your border, this problem will always exist. Mexico WILL NOT help fix this problem. Mexico will more than love to see their economic burden migrate to the US. Put more pressure on the lazy Mexican government and watch an improvement.

I'm surprised that the US is not going after the heart of the problem....The Mexican government.

My Video Collectionez