View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 10:52 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

Can we all just agree that is was a tragic event and hope that nothing like this ever happens to anyone ever again? I hope that we all learned something here about 4weeling, and how sometimes every safety measure cannot save everyone, every time. Would I lock this thread if I could? Probably seeing how hummoron is acting in such a way that will only add to more and more replies, wasting bandwidth. Well, at least there are many adults here that are not whining their hatred for Hummers and all basic capitalism. Then only to turn and take it out on the poor soles that are no longer with us. After all it just ends up fueling to the all mighty hummer haters. If you hate my hummer, great, good…I love the fact that you do, after all it's you right. But coming onto a Hummer forum to talk poorly about Hummer is one thing. To start mocking people that have loved ones that died in a tragic death is horrific. Only because they are driving a hummer - holding them to a higher level of stupidity is immensely amazing on its own. As Linda said, mistakes were made…yes! Mistakes by what sounds like everyone involved pretty much had one or two mistakes probably. We like to call that human error. It can happen when you misjudge a cooking recipe…oh well…it can also happen and cost people lives…when this happens it is truly a sickening thing. Please find it in your heart to see your reflection in the mirror and just allow all whom died to rest in piece.