View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 02:10 PM
Hummer Veteran

BLOWNZO6 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by md_sailor:
2 antennas? I have 3 on top and 1 in the dash? I have the onstar over the drivers side, The Factory Radio and Factory XM over the Passenger side and the GPS in the Dash. THis is the Reason for asking if the new unit would be able to use the existing XM and GPS. The Factory XM has a Seperate Reciever behind the Glove Compartment that then plugs up to the Factory Head unit. If I have to Abandon these units I dont think I would be interested in the new set up. I have too much time and Money involved in the Installation of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You cannot even see the other antennas you will adding. You are going to have let them go or do what I suggested above. These PC's are like anything else aftermarket. This was designed to look as factory installed as possible and I have gotten nothing but positive feedback on them and have many interested. I am setting up the system for my Corvette right now. I have done my best to make the least work possible and integrate it as much as possible.