View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3Lady:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I pretty much respect the H3 Section. I enjoy reading the fellow Hummer posts. In general, I read, enjoy, and compliment on the rigs.

You IMO are a touchy little bitch that whines incessantly, bringing nothing positive.

Take your negativity tease and get the **** out. You promised to leave once, but like a herpe you contracted from the last pizza boy, you returned.

It's such a downer whenever you post.

This is H3Lady's son...you ass hole...I will find your VIN in the system as I can and I hope you don't need a major repair on you H3....MY MOM IS OUT OF HERE TONIGHT... FU you canook basterd

My mom is handicap and sitsat home all day..I happen to be online reading this... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn! I feel so guilty now.

Just because your mom is a retard and is a miserable shrivelled up gunt, doesn't mean it gives her the right to bring everyone else down on this Forum.

Now go and lift your mom into bed and tuck her in.

Remember, lift her like a human being....Not like a six pack.

My VIN# is 3342GO-****457348YOURSELF8544-1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Heartless bastard!
Are you sleeping with drty or just going on your own to be an *******?
peoples with downs should not be played with. You are thankful your kids are healthy and without major problems of the type you have shown in that picture.
Look at your kids and tell me I"m wrong.
Dick!~!!!