View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 07:33 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Psychobilly:
Yeah dennis, since we had stock vehicles and the weather was crappy (mud slick) we had to stick to the easiest stuff we got up there but whats that say for you? I'll make you a deal. Since you know it all and you may just be dumb enough to do it I'll pay your gas for you to make the treck from up there in canadia to show me how its done. Heres the deal though, closest thing I got to a stock vehicle for trail use is a rodeo on 31's, nothing special really. I'll bet you 20 grand against your 20 grand or h2 (needs to be handed over in fair-excellent condition so I can trade it or sell) saying your h2 cant follow my rodeo on them trails at the funland. Lets see if you really believe the **** you sling around here buddy ol pal o mine. Getting your beat down busted ass home after this lil venture is up to you. What you say, I say back your ass up, you talk the big game, you got nothing to lose, its just a rodeo and the trails are cake anyway right? hahaha I wont get my hopes up.

And again, I stress, before this gets deep around here I have no gripe with any h2 or the majority of normal folks who own and enjoy them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Psychobilly. I agree to your terms.

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1/m/2761003841

My Video Collectionez