Thread: '04 H1
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 04:37 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Well, in this case, biggest in the country should be good enough, to say it is biggest in the world discredit the honor and make it a joke, since everyone knows Hummer is basically sold in the US, everywhere else is simply irrelevant. Much like the World Series, we all know what part of the world it covers, true there are Cubans and Canadians, but.. well, you know what I mean, I have no problem calling it World Series.

Now we get back to the BIGGEST Hummer dealer, I heard that about several dealerships and I've seen ad text claiming such, as people in the car business are the type of people who need to brag for a living, I can't blame them.

I was at my local dealer last week. I knew they were selling 100+ a month before. I asked the manager how's the Hummer business, he naturally said the Hummer sales is great, they cannot get enough of them, people wait in line. Sure, of course, like I cannot see the lines of new Hummers in the back lot.

235 is correct. Hummer manager told me Hummer intentionally make less H1s to make it more rare and exclusive. I was speechless. It is his job to lie, but do I really look that stupid?