Thread: newbie here
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 12:53 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tailgunner:
thanks. not sure i'm very welcome here, it seems the people that post the most think yellow sucks. good thing i don't have a digital camera, no point in posting pictures. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yellow does suck... but we're pretty accepting anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
Yeah, the Pewter Power guys are gonna hate it. Us "Black is Beautiful" guys think it looks like a damn school bus. But what's important is that YOU like it! So laugh along and have fun. And welcome!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be careful. You're "real" personality is starting to show again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How in the world would you know my personality - real or fake? Once again, you are very odd. Funny, but VERY odd.

Sean
ps Yellow does not suck. It blows. There. Now I used suck and blow in the same post!