View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 01:30 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Looks cool Co-pilot.
I have been meaning to mention it. Arkansas has a great privately owned offroading park at Hot Springs.
Hot Springs Village is one of the fastest growing cities in US located closer to the park than Hot Springs. Hot Springs is a vacation dream and golf courses everywhere. All the gangsters in the 20's and 30's came there and owned homes. One that Al Capone owned had been a very up scale restaurant for ever and closed last year. The owners would not sell but, wanted to retire if I remember correctly and I guess turned it back to a mansion to live in. It is on a peninsula that had secret getaway to a boat dock. Anyway Hot Springs is surrounded by lakes and have the duck boat rides, carriages, all kinds of museums, You name it it is there. It is a real good vaction spot. It has Magic Springs Theme Park and water park. Of course the horse racing season is just ending there. But any who would like to look into the OR park it is orvpark.com called Superlift Off-Road Vehicle Park. They allow 4 wheelers, motocross, 4X4's and it is where We have our 2nd day of Hummer Happenings. I just go and ride and eat hot dogs. Let people look at My Mall Queen and they ask where did You get that and where did You get that. I enjoy them enjoying it. It has 3 different levels of courses and I'm told the hardest is not one You want to take something that You do not want damage to body or worse. It is diehard, bent up trucks or tube rock crawlers and the likes. The easy one is nice also and not super tame but stock H2's do fine and has great scenery. It is I think 600 acres or more. The nice thing about it is the quick access to other things of interest like hot spring baths that still operate at some of the hotels. Bath House Row that everyone keeps talking about opening them all back up but, no one does. Many are museums and look like they did in 30's. Muds baths, massages, all the stuff the ladies would enjoy and hand crafted shops and more places to blow money on some stuff I just do not see the use for except to get somebody to blow money on it. Lots of rock shops and crystal shops. Big crystal mine there or was may be closed now.
Well it is just a great area to visit for vacation for a couple or a family and the off-road park has a calender on website that shows special things that are going on. I think a family could easily come and stay a week and not come close to seeing and doing everything in the area. It is not a great big drive to go over to the Crator of Diamonds State park and dig for diamonds. There are a few people who actually go there every day and dig and make a living of some kind. You are allowed to keep what You find. I think one of the larger diamonds in the world was found there. The state plows and turns the dirt over every few days to keep rolling up more diamonds.
Well have entended to mention this place and kept forgetting and Your find reminded me.
Tell Kenny Hi.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges