Thread: Jeeps are junk?
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
I could not agree with you more. The use of the truck is entirely up to the purchaser. I further agree that some of the mods such as 24 inch rims certainly imair my ability to go wheeling in the back 40. However I nder purchased the vehicle for that. I use my atv and argo for that purpose. But again to each his own.

I just think that the use of such discritptives can be expected from someone who dislikes the H2. However I would have hoped that all H2 owners share a common interest in that they enjoy their vehicle regardless of the purpose the purchased it for. To pigeon hole a vehicle because of a few modifications such as the application of 24" rims and call it a mall queen I think is a bit much. Remember I can always change up tot he stocks and go 4 wheeling with the best of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Let me get this straight. Your little spazzed out hissy-fit is because of the quote below from Phil. This one solitary sentence spun you around so much that you felt directly offended and further felt the need to defend yourself. By the way, you are the only one here that even knew you were driving the pimped out mall queen. You could have just moved on and said nothing and no one would have been the wiser. Now everyone knows, and also knows that you have some sort of complex about it. So much so that you feel a person that didn't even know you existed singled you out with the following post.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
Just as not all Jeep folks are not like that, not all H2's are Pimp My Ride mall queens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>