View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: ok finally some real pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2itis
Greg,
I have no problem whatsoever with steroid use/abuse or whatever. I deal with numerous people that do use them and I neither encourage it nor advise against it - it is a personal decision and is none of my business. You're right, they aren't a magical pill and there are many people that don't obtain Ronnie Coleman-like results just by taking them.

However, be realistic bro, do you think he would've kept on had you just said "You're damn right, and I'm about to plug in to an IV right now and get a constant flow of test prop and GH..." Instead, you got fairly defensive about it and you knew damn good and well he'd come back with the rage thing. Sad thing is (and I'm aware that roid rage is 99.9% myth) you lived up to his expectation.

Would he say that on the street? I don't know him, so I have no idea. You're a pretty big dude, chemically induced or not, so I doubt it (but he is pretty crazy).

Sadly, the only thing I can think of more retarded than starting a fight with someone that can eat you whole is getting pissed off and getting defensive on an internet forum...

Hey HiHummer, be nice to me - I'd hate to make you hate me as well.
We'll talk about it in person in a month or so, but roid rage isn't a myth. I was in the gym when roidboy got injected into his mother's egg. Hell, I use to sell weight equipment back once upon a time. That was before the crackdown and guys was experimenting and didn't know an injection from an infection.

You have to admit, not publicly of course, there is a huge difference between strength trainers and body builders and most of it has to do with their attitudes.