View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Hummer Veteran

h2itis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ok finally some real pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARAGON
We'll talk about it in person in a month or so, but roid rage isn't a myth. I was in the gym when roidboy got injected into his mother's egg. Hell, I use to sell weight equipment back once upon a time. That was before the crackdown and guys was experimenting and didn't know an injection from an infection.

You have to admit, not publicly of course, there is a huge difference between strength trainers and body builders and most of it has to do with their attitudes.

Hey Paragon,

I used 99.9% because the press says everything is roid rage (they blame Barry Bonds being a prick on gear, and as far as I can remember, Barry was a prick when he weighed a bill 40).

I've known some guys that have absolutely lost their minds and went nuts. Yes, there are plenty of cases where people have blown up on gear (and I mean mentally). Of course excess testosterone can aggravate an underlying condition if someone may already be dicked up. And obviously, there's always the guy that jumped on juice because he had a complex anyway, and that's just fixing one problem with another. If someone is mentally unstable, they're going to become more f*cked up on AAS.

But on the same token, I know plenty of guys that do use and have for years (and I'll publicly say that I do NOT use) that have never had any problems, neither mentally or physically. I think that most of the negative issues with steroids have been overplayed by the media. Anything can be dangerous when used in excess, but morally, I don't group AAS with ecstasy, heroin, etc. No, I don't think any dick in the gym should be cramming a needle in his arm. I think ideally, they should be used under close supervision of a medical professional and that people should wait until they're as close to their genetic potential as possible before they start. Is that practical? Not in most cases. But I do believe that given those guidelines, the risk is extremely low.

I've known plenty of natty guys (bb'ers) that were dickheads as well. I'm not knocking the sport, because I've been on stage, but realistically, it is the ultimate exhibition of vanity, so those attitudes usually go hand in hand with that. To any other bb'ers that I offend with that statement, settle the f*(k down, I know how much discipline and hard work it takes - that can't be debated.

But don't be fooled into thinking that powerlifting is devout of gear. If someone's pulling 850lbs from the floor or benching that kind of weight, they're more than likely not natural...

b