View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 08:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

h2itis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paraghonaria and DRTYFN come in..

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOSSS
i teach proper gym techniques to fat ass men like yourself that think putting more weight on the exercise than they could do is proper. You make fun of how much im getting paid.. I bet at my age you werent getting anything near what im getting. Probably mommy and daddy paid for your college trip huh? So tell me. What exactly is your occpuation since mine is so humorous to your pathetic eyes..

Well bud, you picked the wrong bull to ask those questions to, because more than likely, at your age I was risking my life for my country as a Pararescueman in the USAF. I managed to earn 2 undegrad and one Masters in ten years while on active duty... So, while you're jumping out of your '86 Tempo down on 6th Street, I was jumping out of C-130s into Bosnia... Damn, it got quiet in here fast, eh?

Now? Actually, my job is to fix the bodies jackasses like you dick up. While you're busy wiping down gym equipment and trying to get your clients to commit to longer gym memberships so you can keep your shift manager happy, I'm making professional athletes bigger, faster, and stronger. Tell me there, Bossss, how many pro athletes are you working with? Nevermind, they usually don't go to Gold's for assistance - they call a professional...

At this very moment and for the next 10 days, however, I happen to be sitting in Baghdad, Iraq as a database engineer while I manage my training business via the telephone and the internet. You ever been in the middle of a war-zone, bud? I didn't think so.

By the way, show your clients some respect. It's not their fault they didn't know to look somewhere else for someone that knows what the hell they're doing.