View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 04:57 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paraghonaria and DRTYFN come in..

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2itis
Well bud, you picked the wrong bull to ask those questions to, because more than likely, at your age I was risking my life for my country as a Pararescueman in the USAF. I managed to earn 2 undegrad and one Masters in ten years while on active duty... So, while you're jumping out of your '86 Tempo down on 6th Street, I was jumping out of C-130s into Bosnia... Damn, it got quiet in here fast, eh?

Now? Actually, my job is to fix the bodies jackasses like you dick up. While you're busy wiping down gym equipment and trying to get your clients to commit to longer gym memberships so you can keep your shift manager happy, I'm making professional athletes bigger, faster, and stronger. Tell me there, Bossss, how many pro athletes are you working with? Nevermind, they usually don't go to Gold's for assistance - they call a professional...

At this very moment and for the next 10 days, however, I happen to be sitting in Baghdad, Iraq as a database engineer while I manage my training business via the telephone and the internet. You ever been in the middle of a war-zone, bud? I didn't think so.

By the way, show your clients some respect. It's not their fault they didn't know to look somewhere else for someone that knows what the hell they're doing.

OMFG!!! I made a HUGE mistake. H2itis, I am so sorry. To think that I thanked a lame ass like that for something you did. DAMMIT!
H2itis, thank you for your service to our country. My sentiments still stand.

However, to the Bosss:

you've been bunny fawked