View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 01:36 AM
Hummer Professional

wilfred is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by DrMoab:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

So what's going to make you happy? What should we drive? Tell us, you ****ing know-it-all bitch!!! Oh yeah, and you're full of **** on just about everything you just said. If you'd like I'll point them out for you so the next time you spout off you'll at least know a couple of things not to say.
Keep it up....you are really showing the rest of us non-hummer drivers the attitude you guys truly have.

If you could get over yourself for just long enough to read my post again...without thinking that everything a non-hummer driver says is out to hurt you or something... You might have noticed that nowhere in my post did I say you should drive anything else then what you drive.
I was just making the point that I...me...personaly have no use for one.

If you still read on you might notice that I said I think Hummers have thier place in the off road world.

You want to show me what they can do...OK Show me a Hummer fitting through trees a CJ will barly fit through. Show me a Hummer that will follow a light weight jeep over top of spring time snow( and I can prove this can't happen)

Come on...I dare you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, why don't you show me your CJ fitting through trees a zuki or atv or bikes will barely fit In case you haven't read this thread from the beginning, you obviously still do not understand the meaning of the video.