View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 07:24 PM
Hummer Novice

azsidewinder is on a distinguished road
Default Re: H3's on the Rubicon

Great pictures, wish I was there, however how do you guys trash your rides like that and seem like its no biggy? Wow Id be pissed maybe in a few months Ill get over the newness but the cost of repairing those H3's wont be cheap! Do you not repair them?

Overall though I know you guys experienced some serious offroading what is the absolute conclusion to the H3's abilities, is it the ultimate 4x4 capable of most things? Did you learn things that need to be changed? How was the alignment after all that wheeling on the way home? What are you going to change now to make it even better? I know that a winch is in my future probably front and rear, or at least one on the front permanent and a mobile one just in case.

You guys had a ball Id bet, I could feel the fun looking at the photos! Maybe next time Ill trek down from Arizona to join you all if I can get my wifes agreement, shes not a big 4x4 type since I rolled a 93 Bronco about 7 years ago with her in it, busted front and rear drivelines! Learned you cant spin the tires in 4 low that day That killed 4 wheeling for her, at least in any situation that could cause it to happen again. More photos please I know you all got em, the sunsets are beautiful there!

If you didnt want to take the chance of destroying your H3 could you still follow the caravan and just skip out on the really rough/rock rash stuff?

Last edited by azsidewinder : 07-24-2006 at 07:28 PM.