View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Hummer Authority

Big Z has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Buying new pistol, need advice

The more I read about this Hand Cannon, the more I see it has in common with the H2!!

It went from design to production is a year

Setting the STOCK Bar, Very High!-- LIKE NOTHING ELSE! , Dusting The competition!

IT'S To BIG!....IT'S To MUCH!...IT COSTS TO MUCH TO FILL! (Bullet Guzzler!)...Ridiculed because, NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE OR HANDLE.. THE..BIG!..METAL!

You shouldn't be allowed to Have Or Buy That Thing, because you will never use it for it's INTENDED PURPOSE!

Huffington has another agenda! Claiming Waste! Waste!...Their gonna use up all the Lead! That's just Excessive! They use Slave MINORS, (working under the worst possible conditions!) to mine the LEAD, and fill the Cylinders of those BIG BULLET GUZZLERS!...And send the proceeds to terror groups! BIG BRUTES!

It's Just NOT RIGHT!---That You Spend YOUR Money! ---And Have THINGS!-- That NOT EVERYONE ELSE CAN!....

It's Made In The USA!

Raving Experts!---ON PLATFORMS!--Ridiculing--Generating Product Hate--REVIEWING!--SPECULATING--Eagerly waiting To Embelishing ANY negitive!------?..With Absolutly ZERO!--HANDS ON EXPERIENCE!---Trying To Control the Weak!...and Causing $hit!

I'd Almost nominate the 500, as the Official Hummer Handgun! Both Have a LOT in common--IMHO!

Any Spelling Errors Are the FAULT Of The KeyBoard!--I Bear No Responsibility........

Last edited by Big Z : 07-26-2006 at 09:37 PM.