View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 06:10 AM
Hummer Authority

Big Z has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Buying new pistol, need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeSSSS
Big Z: I'm particularly interested in the effect of the recoil compensator. Be sure to give us some focus on that when you write your report.

Thanks,

George SSSS

As SOON as My Hand Heals UP! I'm field testing!----Rock Chucks---Sage Rats---Bugs Bunny (Gallon jug size, and better!)--Kill Da Wabit!--jackalope-- then, into the Canyon of Lions!---Might get one to come out and play! J/K. (yes taking shotguns and friends when vermit hunting...Well, shotgun anyway!)----Since I need to Harvest some trees--Can't think of a better time to test--What size tree it will go through!--What size I can Fell with 5 rounds----Boulder Check (in case I need to do a little Trail Trimming! Or/and more likely, Destroy such offending Carnage Causing Protrusion )....3" concrete pads stacked--3,6,9"?....Watermellons.... Waaa Ha! Just hope the N double don't make a fuss!....Must find NOW, and Just hit me!..BIG!!--- Cinder Boulders!-----F'N A!!

Naaaa! I don't like the BIG BORES, and BOOMS!--But, Here's The 1" Bore!!---favorite loads--1/2 rolls! any denomination! W/Quarters Being the Bad BOYS of the bunch! Just Luv them Coin Machines!---Give Um Hell George!---Here Comes some ROCK SALT! ----Fourth Of July IS A BLAST!!....6 Regulars, Only 3 BIG BORES!--But Still, BIG BOOMS! Haaaa Haaa Haa Ha!

On the SERIOUS side Now, This stuff is for Experienced shooters, and I sure don't recommend ANYONE jump into the BIG bores, unless a far amount of 44Mag time is in your arms! Would hate to hear of Broken Thumbs, Wrists, arms, faces,.........Or Anything Else! Safety First!

Last edited by Big Z : 02-16-2007 at 06:53 PM.