View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 02:53 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Getting out of a ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by entheos
I resign from this forum not that anyone cares. I won't since I won't ever be reading ignorant replies to posts like this. And except for a few good posters like f5stop, if someone asks innocent questions like how to improve their mileage or stand up for laws to protect road workers, all they get is a bunch of name calling and immature posts that we must wade through to get to real information on the H3. FYI, I have worked on the road next to speeding traffic in Michigan that has double traffic fines & prison terms for those that injure or kill a worker. Those laws do not apply to unofficial inspection, engineering, and soil investigations (borings) where a work zone would be too costly to set up or unnecessarily impede traffic (These decisions are made by people higher up than workers on the road). All I was saying is that the legislatures in their zeal to be seen as friends of the police and "law & order" make a law to protect the police that they themselves enforce. I don't blame the police at all for trying to protect themselves. I do blame the legislature for being so self-serving so they can remain in office and ignore others that are just as much if not more in danger along our highways. I was doing soil borings once and saw more than girl just notice us last second and swerve to avoid us. I would have been happy if people just slowed up a bit, and not complained that obey the letter of the law.

Fishnman didn't deserve that ticket. Creig who cannot spell any better than he reads must be a low-life political operative who accuses and calls names of others out of habit deserves a caution sign in front of his residence: "Redneck with an Internet Connection". Go back to your case of Blatz.

Out.
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Idiot!

How many soil boring putz's been killed by a car on a highway in the US in the last 20 years?