View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Hummer Authority

Big Z has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Buying new pistol, need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETD
Hey, thanks for the lessons y'all. Didn't mean to dumbdown the thread from eldave's original "what's best for shooting bears" thread. A couple of years ago, I did research handguns a bit. Shot ~ 3 Glocks, 1 HK, 1 Sigsauer all around 9mm maybe 30 rounds each. To my surprise, I did think that there were differences among them and that I liked the Sigsauer the most. But then I got into Upland hunting and sporting clays so never got back into stationary target shooting again. Maybe, now, I'll look back into it. (After I master golf and fly-fishing .)

Quote:
Maybe, now, I'll look back into it. (After I master golf and fly-fishing
Very Easy To Master, clearing throat, cough...Fly fishing!.....A couple of Dupont Spinners attached to that fly...And Grab a Net! Done! Mastered!

Quote:

Hey, thanks for the lessons y'all. Didn't mean to dumbdown the thread from eldave's original "what's best for shooting bears" thread. A couple of years ago, I did research handguns a bit. Shot ~ 3 Glocks, 1 HK, 1 Sigsauer all around 9mm maybe 30 rounds each. To my surprise, I did think that there were differences among them and that I liked the Sigsauer the most.

There's was NO Dumbing down in the thread! It's ALL .....Good! Have A Little FUN, Learn A Little Bit, Get Down Tonite!.............You are veeerrryyy sleepy.... your eyelids are soooo very heavy.... You will make the drive!!! When I count to 3 you will feel refreshed and ready to plan your trip---To SportsMan WareHouse!......T/C Contender......38spl......12Ga Barrels...........

1..... 2..... 3

Ever try the Star Shoot?

I Kinda Like Fishin Also!......For BUBBA!

Last edited by Big Z : 02-16-2007 at 06:53 PM.