Thread: Why H3?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Hummer Expert

Tex_h2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why H3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummer23
I dont even know why we respond to idiots who pose questions like this.

Let me be clear with the moron who started this post. He thinks it is about what you can afford. HA HA I looked at the h2, it is to big and I dont want a gas hog that gets 10mpg. Then I bought my h3 for cash, no big deal it was only a little more then 30 grand. I do not usually like to bragg but the azzhole who started this post has no class, and if he does own an h2 he did not work for it. Grow up punk, beause we dont give a f**k what you think!
BTW gas is on its way to 4 per gallon, only a fool would bragg they drive a huge gas hog today.

Isn't it funny that there are others who try and put down what you have. They have NO self esteem, probably ugly no wife/girlfriend so they try to act superior here. Why else would they waste their time. And then he tries to act stupid and pretend like he doesn't know why everyone flames him, child games. What a LOSER !

BTW the used market is catching up with the h2's just look on E-Bay 2003 models can now be found in the mid twenty thousands. As the gas prices rise the value of the h2 goes down due to less consumer demand, and the saturated used market.

What the hell is wrong with you, and the rest of your H3 Klan, I simply asked a question into why someone would buy a H3 or why you bought your H3. You have all taken it apon yourselves to think that I am a spoiled brat that drives a H2, or rather all H1 or H2 owners are Azz, that like to take up the road, use up all the oil in the world. Don't you dare sit there and have the balls to talk about my wife (yes I have one) She has a Mercedes, but has thought about trading it in for a H3. Hence the reason I asked the question...perhaps all you folks need to get the chip off your shoulder and wake the "f-k up". Though she did add that they were very cute.