Thread: Why H3?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Hummer Guru

f5fstop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why H3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex_h2
Actually I would say that the H3 looks more like the new Jeep Commander. Its funny I've been sitting here reading and reading.....6 pages......wow!!!

Ok, I know how crazy you H3 owners are, but really, is it really fair to say that a H3 is better looking then a H2 or even a H1. It looks like an H2 farted and "poof?, "what's this" "it's a tiny h2, but no, its not, its.....wtf is it...??

And now I can't wait until l hear a reply from..."dеiтайожни" What will he/she say this time, what sort of wonderful comeback I have to look forward to.
We may be crazy but not in how we like H3s. Beauty has always been in the eyes of the beholder, and if some of us prefer the looks of an H3 to an H2, what is the problem?
Believe me, with or without my discount, I could have afforded an H2 and the fuel bills it would bring. However, I never really considered owning one after driving one for a few weeks when they were first released. Just too large for me. I like the looks, loved the interior, but for someone who despised trucks and large SUVs, the thought of owning one was never seen in my future.

However, after driving a Wrangler cross-country a few times to Moab, I decided that it was time to step up to a larger vehicle that is capable to go off-road. When the H3 was released, I like it from the first time I saw it. It was smaller, easier to maneuver, so I purchased one, and have never regretted the purchase.

So, I am not sure how a person can compare the two. They are both great off-road, they are both comfortable to drive, they are both good-looking vehicles (at least to me they are). However, they are different vehicles. For some it might be a monetary decision, for some they might not like the looks of the H2, for some it might be they don?t like the size of an H2; who really cares what the reason is, as long as the person is happy with the decision they made.

In a few years, will you be cutting down the H4, saying it was farted out of the rear end of a H3 (or maybe an H1)?

Maybe someone should ask you, why an H2, when you could have purchased an H1?