View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 01:57 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: FINALLY...Taz's H2

Hi co-pilot and Ken P. Thanks to the many who have taken time to PM Me and check. Things are going good. Now that I'm being treated for the correct problem it is just a matter of getting use to new meds for the epilipsy and coming off the crap being given to me that was doing no good. In fact making things worse. I wish I had been smarter and challenged the doctor 3 years ago as to why I had been hit with the latest and greatest with it doing nothing to help control the pain in My legs. They contributed it to the years of sometimes massive blood loss. All Docs involved said the pain would go away with them contributing the pain from not having enough iron which bone marrow needs to make blood.

Now the right diagnosis and treatment is helping the pain gradually go away and black outs are fewer. The new Doc is concerned with what long term problems could come up having gone so long untreated for the right problem.

I told Him Oh well I'm feeling better and it is getting better every day for now at least. I have some relief so I will worry about the other down the road. Right now I'm just really happy to not be loaded up on pain meds and instead of treating the symptom the problem is actually being treated. I feel better on Monday when rested but, as week goes by I find I'm spent by Friday and Meds are not helping as much legs hurt but, Doc said so what now you have a reason to have 4 day work week just like me.

I have to give My old Neuro credit he called in the new Doc as My old Doc just realized He was fixated on the Nero surgeon original diagnosis of RLS and the sypmtoms of both diagnosis mimicked each other very close. So after being explained by new Doc what was going on and how the 2 problems sysmptoms are almost identical I felt better about the other misdiagnosis.

Well life is short anyway so I'm getting better and soon will be the terror of My part of the world I use to be.
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges