View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Hummer Professional

Boar-Ral is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hummer hate in local paper...

Quote:
Originally Posted by f5fstop
Want to hear something really ridiculous from this Liberal Arse state I live in. If it is a kid, the court will seal the record, after they slap their little paws, and then you cannot obtain the parents name and address to sue them for deductibles or actual damages. Talk about a crock of Sh*t. I just heard this last week on the local news.
So, the kids get off with hardly any punishment, and mom and dad don't have to pay the bill.
I tell you what, I had my tires slashed (wasn't a Hummer hate, they were equal opportunity slashers), but if I confronted someone at 4:33 in the AM, and they had a knife and walked toward me, well....it was self-defense officer. (And yes, any alarms go off this guy is going outside with the SIG in hand.)
I'll be able to get their address from the obituaries, in two days.
That sounds about right.* No one wants anyone to be responsible anymore.* At least not for something where responsibility is sorely lacking.* Yet if you or I commit a traffic violation or something else by accident, you know that they'll be all over us.* But if someone knowlingly goes out to destroy others' property, suddenly the people doing the vandalism are the victim, and their rights need to be respected.* What a load.