View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 08:59 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WTS-Hummer Goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMERDOGG.
All-

Well a few weeks back we traded in my 2003 H2 for a new 2006 H2 that the wife is now driving. That being said, I took everything I had on the 03 H2 out/off prior to trading it back in and all of those items are now taking up space at one of my offices up at work. Therefore, I?m wanting and needing to sell everything here just to get it cleared out. I should have pictures up by hopefully Sunday nite if the weekend treats me well...

1-Gobi H2 Black Roof Rack and Ladder with the 2" brackets; The Roof Rack has the Tire Carrier and Sunroof Opening and was on my H2 about a year and a half?
(Asking $1,500)

1-Predator Heavy Duty Brush guard in Black; Was on my H2 about a year and a half?
(Asking $500)

1-NIB OEM Black Color Matched Grill; The wife wanted a chrome grill so I?m stuck with this Black one now.
(Asking $300)

1-2003 Diablo Power Programmer
(Asking $300)

1-AirRaid Cold Air Intake
(Asking $150)

1-AirRaid MIT Tube
(Asking $75)

1-AirRaid Throttle Body Spacer
(Asking $100)

1-Set of OEM Chrome Tubular Steps
(Asking $100)

1-Set of OEM Chrome Roof Racks
(Asking $200)

4-Used Factory BFG A/T Tires (315/70R-17)
(Asking $50 per tire)

1-Loud Ass Stereo System-3 JL Audio 13W7 subs mounted in a ported box per JL Audio Technician specs wired up and powered by 3 JL Audio 1001 amps with all the wiring, battery, capacitor, etc... I hit 151db on the dash of my old H2 with this set-up at the only competition I ever put it in?
($5,500 brand new-I have absolutely no idea what it?s worth now. Make an offer?)

I live in Houston, Texas and would prefer local pickup. Shipping and handling is not included in the prices above so keep that in mind.

Thanks,

-HUMMERDOGG

Any pics of the Stereo Component/Set-Up??