View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 06:42 AM
Hummer Veteran

mtc is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MSN 2007 H3 vs. FJ comparison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisha Haddan H3
I agree. But not everyone here thinks FJs suck, and you seem awful defensive about a post that wasn't about you. As much as you dislike the 5th grade mentality, you've been doing a lot of name-calling yourself, and making a lot of assumptions about other people's opinions or lack of facts. This is a forum for people who love hummers. So be prepared for some rivalry if you want to talk about your FJ.

If you want a rational comparison of specs, features, or real world trail results, start a new thread in the "Other offroad vehicles" section and state your case. If you have a problem with the term "f-ghey" and want to talk about homophobia, stereotypes and prejudice, there's an off-topic section too.

But hijacking a thread with guns blazing because somebody said FJs suck makes you look like the 10 years olds you compared us to. That's what trolls do.

I wouldn`t say alot of name calling, I called 1 guy a troll, but your right, I allowed myself to be dragged down to his level and thats my fault. And I dont mind a rivarly, but its not like I dont also own an H3, I just happen to be an FJ owner also.

As far as a comparison thread, I really dont need that...I read up and checked out both vehicles b4 getting them and I know their strengths and weaknesses. I`ve also been an ASE certified master tech for 25 years, so I have a pretty good grip on what can be taken for fact and what is bs as far as the mechanicial end of things go, and that has been proved out through ownership of both vehicles.

All I did was ask a valid question and state an opinion, and here we are, with nothing gained and still no answer to my question.

Last edited by mtc : 10-02-2006 at 06:51 AM.