Thread: FJ in action
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 07:56 PM
Hummer Authority

BlueHUMMERH2 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: FJ in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisha Haddan H3
I use the ZoneAlarm Security Suite and Spysweeper and had no problems with your links. Took a long time for my DSL to download, but that's due to file size and server speed.

I can imagine that in the hands of the same skilled driver the FJ and H3 would perform similarly. Or even that a more skilled driver could take the FJ where a novice couldn't drive the H3. But there's no substitute for wheeling with both trucks at the same time over the same obstacles ... which as you said, no one's seen on this forum yet.

I do think some vehicles take better care of a driver than others, since throttle control, steering input, brakes and traction control are all controlled (or modified) by programming any more. Can't say if hummers take care of you better than jeeps, but it's head and shoulders above my old Blazer ZR2 (which took me up Radical Road and many other serious trails along the divide).

Thanks for the FJ videos. Didn't seem to do well, but I think driver skill was a HUGE factor there. Nice to see an FJ wheeling tho

Thank you for your refreshingly honest, level-headed, polite and sensible opinions. I'm glad you liked the FJ vids. I hope that on the next trip to Paragon I can get some more. Maybe with an H3 following behind!