View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 08:43 AM
Hummer Veteran

yzergod is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Jeep JK parked Next to an H3

Well, there does appear to be more room at the tops corners (unusable room though). The JK will be the belle of the ball at SEMA this year.

What pisses me off is how quickly the Jeep aftermarket manufacturers have stuff for the JK and how ungodly slow the aftermarket has been to produce anything other than bling for the H3. I've had my H3 for a year now and there really is only 2 lifts out there and the stupid JK already has double that out. The other thing is that stuff for the H3 is approximately double the cost of similar stuff for the JK. What gives?

Why does this bother me? Well, I stand firmly behind the fact that the H3 is the best stock vehicle for off-roading. But I also know that anybody that is into off-roading doesn't leave their vehicle stock... including me! I know the interior of the JK isn't anywhere as nice as the H3, but why have a nice interior if your Rancho lift beats the hell out of you? Why jump up to 35's or 37's if you need to bring a box of replacement parts for the front end every time you offroad? I'm not wanting a new JK, but waiting for the aftermarket to kick in is really cheesing me off!!!
"Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is."