View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Hummer Guru

Ipedog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Sewie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarineHawk:
I'm not an expert on hypocrisy, but let me get this straight:

In the other post:

(1) You stated your opinions; then

(2) Two long-time forum members disagreed with a couple of those opinoin using no profanity and fairly reasonably; then

(3) You launched into an insluting tirade (a) calling one of them an "A55" (we don't know which one really because you are confused about who's who); (b) belittled one guy for owning another guy's truck; (c) belittled a forum member for having work done on his vehicle by someone else (something about which you are completely guessing and, anyway, who cares) (d) belittled all H2 owners for owning expensive, fuel inefficient vehicles (please leave and join the Green Party forum or something); (e) acted arrogant yourself (e.g., "I do it myself and it's done right the first time"); (f) generally talked in a condescending tone (e.g., "just stick to your cobblestone trails" and "What was that you said earlier, 'Fat, dumb and happy'" (and getting the author wrong to boot); and (g) misstated the spec side slope max as "40 degrees" while futilely trying to make another guy sound stupid.

And YOU are complaining about your mistreatment? Boo hoo. You are a TURD.

Damn nice rundown </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x2
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x3

Quote:
Hey Woody, since you and Paragon "are obviously on different planets", why don't you just stay on yours.

Oh, and GFY!!!

x2 - Couldn't have said it better myself. Hold on. I'm gonna try...

Oh, and GFY!!!

Nope it just came out the same.