View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 01:00 AM
Hummer Authority

marin8703 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Remote Starter / Alarm systems.

hey H3.007, sorry about "not" being helpful before but i'll give it a shot cauze im a nice person.

>>What system do you have, the model number?
>>I assume you have told these 5 things to CircuitCity, what was their response, and did you demand them fixed?
>>You said you left DEI a voice mail? Was the number you called 1-800-876-0800, or 1-760-598-6200? Why leave a voice mail, they have support techs?

And I do agree with dеiтайожни that you should have done more research on the installer. Some installer sure have the shops and attitude like a competent installer, but dont be fooled, go only on references from friends and family. If you cant find an installer you are confident in, or one that gaurantees their work, you will be better of doing the install yourself, you will save yourself alot of hassle and money.

On a final note, bit*h the fu*k out of the CircuitCity installer, they are responsible for the install and the product. You most likely will get no customer support (good support) from DEI because they transfer all customer support responsibilitie to their dealers, which by the way is a big mistake. Was the installer at CircuitCity out of high school yet?

Last edited by marin8703 : 11-14-2006 at 04:52 AM.