View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is your truck...?

Over the years my trucks have pretty much been all of the above. Not really stricly for wheeling though, there is not enough wheeling around to justify having a truck soley for that intended purpose.

I used to use them for daily drivers, these day's I stay away from that. It allows me to do what I want with the truck when I want, from a mod/service/repair standpoint. It is nice to not have to have it running at all times. But I do drive my truck very frequntly, at least a few days a week. Sometimes its driven for a month straight, other times it sits or is being worked on for a month at a time. It depends. Right now the truck is sitting being worked on. The rear brakes are being repaired and sorted out, from there it will go straight to the tire shop for some new shoes, then over to the alignment shop, and from there back home to be torn down for a bit. It will propabably be a few weeks before its totally back on the road. In not to long I'll be doing a body lift on it, so it'll be down again. Personally, I enjoy not having to rely on the truck every day. I like being able to tinker with it.

-007=