View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 11:59 AM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Arnold McBain:
Well, to cut to the chase, I don't know jack about SUVs. I couldn't tell a Durango from a Dingo. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting how you have so much to say on a topic you know nothing about. Add another point to Paragon's validity concerns.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>And in that case I would just be SOL and asking myself, "why did I get two humongous dogs without thinking about how to transport them?" But your priorities are apparently different. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, isn't it interesting that we live in America and we can find transportation to fit our family, and not have to control our family in order to fit into what Motor City dictates? You might enjoy China in that respect. Priorities include safety for my family and getting ALL of them (pets included - they are not disposable and are not to be left at home when I travel) where we are going. My priorities are family-oriented - it's a shame more people aren't in that mindset, I think child abuse, molestation, teen moms, kids failing schools, latchkey kids, WELFARE MOTHERS, drug addicts, those with mental issues tossed out on the street, and overpopulation are a wee bit more important problems in our society today than the fact my vehicle gets 13 MPG less than your desired 'perfect vehicle' and that the UPS truck puts out a puff of smoke every now and then.[/quote]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Also, lest you think I'm being too harsh by suggesting you sacrifice keeping dogs, I wonder what some of you might think at seeing a wellfare mother of 7 asking for more "handouts". <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, when she steps inside her BMW 5 series with a few bottles of wine that I can't even afford, then I think she should stop popping out kids for the extra income.

Stacy