View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Elcova Newbie

Limey is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO!

Alright, I've read the whole 16 pages of fighting and this is what I have to say. Every arguement for the H2 is just stupid. "lol my h2 will like totally climb like 16 inches over that speed bump and get me to starbucks lol". So will a Toyota. Toyota never bragged about it though because its not that impressive. "Well, I can drive my H2 though 20 inches of water". Whoopdee-****ing-do. I've driven a STOCK '87 nissan though more than that in 2wd*. Did that nissan cost 65g's? Nope, 900 bucks. But it didn't didn't have leather seats. Oh well. And the whole, "Ya, but mine can do all this mediocre **** STOCK", nobody gives a ****. And besides, seeing as how H2's are reshelled Tahoes, people basically paid for a Tahoe** with about 15 grand of extra ****, ie., locking diff, extra plastic, 27 cup holders. So seeing as how Poopy has about 15 grand in his rig, I'd say it's a completely valid arguement. Basically, whatever you spend on an H2 to improve performance, and I use the word performance loosely here, you could spend on anything else and have a superior vehicle. What I'm basically saying to all the people here, is that Poopy's truck would **** all over an H2. End of story.

*2wd. 2 wheel drive for all the dumbasses with their godly full time t-cases.
**Pricing from General Motors official website.